6 ice cream waffle cones
2 pints of Halo Top Rainbow Swirl
6oz white candy melts
1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Place the 6 waffle cones in 6 tall, narrow cups so that they stand up as straight as possible. Reserve space in your freezer for the cups.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the Halo Top into the waffle cones. With every scoop, try to press the ice cream down as deep into the waffle cone as you can. Immediately place each cone in the freezer after filling with Halo Top. Freeze for about 3 hours, or until completely firm.
- Melt the candy melts in a small bowl.
- Dip the completely frozen drumsticks in the melted chocolate and shake off the excess.
- Sprinkle on the rainbow sprinkles before the chocolate hardens, then immediately place back in the freezer.
- Freeze for about 2 hours, or until completely firm. Serve and enjoy!