1 pint of Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
6 Dixie Cups (5-oz)
3 popsicle sticks
1/3 cup of ice cream
1/3 strawberries and blueberries
- Let Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream thaw until it is easily spreadable and easy to workwith.
- Line the bottom of your dixie cups with cubed strawberries
- Top these strawberries with approximately 1/3 cup of ice cream per dixie cup.
- Layer with blueberries and more strawberries
- Cut Popsicle sticks in half. Then place in each of the dixie cups.
- Freeze overnight.