6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
4 large eggs, room temp
1/4 cup cane sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
1 teaspoon double acting baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pint of Gingerbread House Halo Top
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the coconut oil. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted.
- Add the eggs, sugar, water, and vanilla extract. Whisk until completely even.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over the bowl. Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Sift over the wet ingredients and whisk together until completely combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the prepared pan. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to let the scoops round out. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until the surface of the whoopies spring back when tapped. Let cool, then place in the freezer to chill for 2 hours.
- Let the pint of Halo Top thaw on the counter for 15 minutes. Scoop the ice cream onto half of the frozen whoopies and sandwich the remaining whoopies on top. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Feel free to drizzle melted white chocolate (or dark chocolate) over the whoopies and sprinkle with gingerbread cookie or graham cracker crumbs! Serve immediately and enjoy!