1 pint Oatmeal Cookie Halo Top
¼ cup Caramel Sauce
2 tbs Rolled Oats
2 tbs Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
1 pint Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top
- Line an 8x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Defrost the pint of Oatmeal Cookie Halo Top for 15 minutes, or until softened. Scoop the ice cream into the loaf pan and spread it out.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the ice cream into an even layer.
- Sprinkle on the oats and chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Defrost the pint of Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top for 15 minutes, or until softened. Scoop the ice cream over the frozen bottom layer and spread it out. Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer. Run a knife of offset spatula around the edges of the ice cream. Flip the ice cream terrine over onto a serving plate and slice with a sharp knife. Enjoy!