4 large apples
¾ cup whole oats
¾ cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ginger
¼ teaspoon allspice
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
¾ cup water
1 pint (4 scoops) of Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and maple syrup in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the apple cores without cutting through the bottom of the apples. Scoop out some flesh to make room for the filling.
- Fill the apples with the mixture.
- Place apples in a baking dish and add a layer of water to the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on the size of the apples). You want them to be tender, but not mushy. If a knife easily slides through, they are done and you can remove them from the oven.
- Top each apple with one scoop of Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top.