Option 1: Gluten Free Crust
1 cup oats
½ cup raw almonds
2 tablespoons canola oil (or oil of choice)
1 tablespoon agave (optional)
Option 2: Shortbread Crust
4.3 oz shortbread cookies
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
2 pints of Halo Top Lemon Cake
1 tablespoon crushed almonds or oats
- In a food processor, combine option 1 (oats, almonds, oil) or option 2 (cookies and margarine) and pulse until coarse-like consistency is formed.
- ine 4 ramekins with wax paper and firmly press 2 tablespoons or so of the mixture into the bottom of the dish. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove ice cream 10 minutes before crust is ready to be used to let thaw.
- Use 1 cup of Halo Top Lemon Cake and slather on top of the crust.
- Top with crushed almonds or oats and freeze again until ready to eat.